MAHR roughness measuring device MarSurf M310 + skid-type probe system
Individual prices for customers after login
You need more information or have not found your desired product?
Compact, mobile roughness measuring device for standardised roughness measurement in production and measuring rooms.
- 4.3-inch TFT touch display, colour, backlit
- stylus instrument with feed unit for skid-type probe
- Status indicated by LED light bar
- inductive skid button with 2 µm diamond stylus tip
- Integrated calibration standard
- USB Bluetooth interface for e.g. printers
- roughness parameters in line with DIN ISO, JIS and ASME
- MarWin Explorer software for easy analysis (free version can be downloaded from the MAHR website)
- Data backup as TXT, X3P, CSV and PDF file
- Includes thermal printer for profile and result printing via Bluetooth or cable connection
- simple and intuitive operation, no training required
- Dynamic calibration function enables safe measurement through automatic cut-off option (patented)
- Measurements transferred via Bluetooth or cable connection
- Quick access to individually used functions via favourites list in the display
- Tolerance input and monitoring
Main EAN Code
Manufacturer Part Number
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!
Plus disposal costs per selected packing unitCust. Mat. No.
CAD data (available after login)