Hard foam inserts - practical and safe tool storage
You can use a light box to easily configure your own individual hard foam insert, or ask one of the HAHN+KOLB experts to do it for you. Tailor your tool storage divisions and arrangements to your own needs and wishes - simply, quickly, easily and without leaving the factory!
You'll need a light panel and our OPT-I-STORE-software (supplied free of charge) to design hard foam inserts. We offer the service both for existing tools and for new tools ordered from HAHN+KOLB.
Hard foam - a robust material for your tools
Our hard foam inserts are made of PE foam, which is lightweight and durable. It scores highly across the board thanks to its oil-resistant and water-repellent properties. Even sensitive parts can be stored safely thanks to its shock-absorbing qualities. Foodstuffs can also be stored safely, since hard foam inserts are odourless and food-safe. If you order the ESD design, you can also store electronic parts in the hard foam inserts.
Choose your own combination of size, thickness and colour
- See at a glance which tool is missing.
- Organise your tools according to your needs.
- The custom-fit cut-outs protect against environmental influences and prevent tools bumping or contaminating each other.
- Even non-standard tools can be accommodated.
- The tools are stowed away securely. Hard foam inserts are therefore suitable for tool trolleys or transport cases, as well as for storage in tool cabinets.
Our selection of devices:
Design and order hard foam inserts:
1. Order the HAHN+KOLB light panel, the light box or the contour scanner.
2. Request log-in details and a link to the software (free of charge) using our form .
3. Place the tools on the panel and photograph or scan your arrangement.
4. Upload the images using the OPT-I-STORE-software and design your customised hard foam insert.
5. Once the hard foam insert you've designed has been stored, a price will be shown.
6. You can now confirm production and order the hard foam insert.
To the form to request log-in details: